- Rear gear mech derailleur hanger manufactured by PILO.
- Material: CNC machined 6061 T651 aviation aluminium.
- Color: black, anodized finish.
- Bolts included.
- Our catalog number: D46
- Fits Canondale (aka part #A239X/EBO) frames:
- Jekyll 500, 600, 3000, 4000, F500 17", CAAD2, CAAD3, CAAD4, CAAD5, Cross CAAD9, Optimo, Super-V, Raven, Jekyll to 2004, Touring, Hybrid, Daytripper and many other frames
- 2007 - Street Premium, Street, Street Féminine, Comfort, Comfort Féminine, Adventure 1000, Adventure 1000 Féminine, Adventure 600, Adventure 600 Féminine, Adventure 400, Adventure 400 Féminine, Daytripper Seven
The distance between the bolt holes is 15.49mm
The Frame width fitment is 6.81mm and comes complete with the 2 x fixing bolts
Hanger is similiar to D72.
For any questions please e-mail us:
To be sure if this the right part, please send us photos of:
1. Your derailleur hanger from both sides;
2. And if possible bike‘s frame part photos, where dropout was attached.