1. Derailleur Hangers: Derailleur hangers are small metal parts that attach to the frame of a bicycle. They provide a mounting point for the rear derailleur, which is responsible for moving the chain from one gear to another. In the event of a crash or other impact, the derailleur hanger may bend or break, and replacing it is often a simple and cost-effective way to restore shifting performance.
2. Chainrings: Chainrings are circular components that are attached to the crank arms of a bicycle. They feature teeth that mesh with the links of the bike chain, enabling the rider to transfer power from their legs to the rear wheel. Different sizes and configurations of chainrings are available, allowing the rider to adjust the gearing of their bike to suit their needs.
3. Derailleur Hanger Fasteners: Derailleur hanger fasteners are small bolts or screws that are used to attach the derailleur hanger to the frame of a bicycle. They typically feature a threaded end that screws into the derailleur hanger, and a head that can be tightened with a wrench or Allen key to secure the hanger in place.
4. Disc Brake Pads: Disc brake pads are components of a bike's braking system that come into contact with the brake rotor to slow the bike down. They are made of a composite material that provides friction against the rotor, and are designed to wear down gradually over time. When the pads become worn, they should be replaced to ensure proper braking performance.
5. Bicycle Maintenance Products: Bicycle maintenance products include a wide range of items that are used to keep bikes in good working order. This can include lubricants and cleaners for the drivetrain, tools for adjusting brakes and derailleurs, replacement parts for worn or damaged components, and other accessories like bike stands and workbenches.
6. Bicycle Lights: Bicycle lights are essential safety accessories that help to increase visibility when riding in low-light conditions. They typically include both front and rear lights, and can be powered by batteries or a dynamo that uses the bike's motion to generate electricity. Some lights also feature additional safety features like reflectors or flashing modes.
7. Bicycle bearings: Bicycle bearings are components that are used to facilitate the movement of rotating parts within a bike. They typically consist of an inner and outer race, and a series of small metal balls or rollers that are held in place between the races by a cage or retainer.