Derailleur hanger, gear mech hanger, dropout replacement for Easton, Ellsworth, Orbea, Raleigh, Teschner, Van Dessel bike models:
- Frames with older Easton carbon rear triangles
- Cadent 4 & 5 - 2006
- Competition - 2009
- Supercourse - 2009
- Team Series - 2009
1. Distance between small holes is roughly 17mm.
2. Gear hanger for newer Easton carbon rear triangles: DROPOUT-124.
Rear derailleur hanger manufactured in US by Wheels mfg to meet highest quality standards:
- Material: CNC machined 6061 aluminum. CNC derailleur hangers improves shifting and looks greater.
- Color: black, anodized finish.
- Bolts included. (M3x8 Flat Head Screws)
- Wheels mfg catalog number: Dropout-92
- AKA mech hanger, gear hanger:
For any questions please e-mail us:
To be sure if this the right part, please send us photos of:
1. Your derailleur hanger from both sides;
2. And if possible bike‘s frame part photos, where dropout was attached.